Saturday classes are offered no more than once per month as my schedule allows. These classes are always for a local charity.
We choose a local charity to give to, and all money collected goes directly to that organization. These ‘Donations Only’ classes are a great opportunity to try a yoga class if your schedule doesn’t allow a regular Tues/Thurs practice. There is no required donation amount, just come!
We give to these local charities:
- The Jasper County Mentor Program
- Haven House
- The Jasper County Community Food Bank
- Noah’s Ark
- The Jasper County Animal Shelter
- The Busy Bees of Monticello and Project Linus – providing handmade blankets to children in crisis
- Mercy Love and Joy Fund – providing school supplies and Christmas gifts to children in Jasper County
- The Backpack Program – feeding hungry children on the weekends in Jasper County
If you are interested in Saturday Classes, please go to the ‘Contact’ page and send an email requesting the monthly newsletter.